Brazen 5 Star U Turns of BJP Govt
The brazen U Turns of this incumbent Government are dangerous red flags on its cavalier attitude towards keeping the promises based upon which it was voted into power. Take a look at some of the Five-Star and Three-StarU Turns and those that turned out to be just empty
promises printed on an Election manifesto that apparently doesn’t mean a thing….
12 u-turns of highest order
- Casinos: Big talk and empty threats, now back to square one.
- Medium of Instruction: A U-turn back to the Congress party policy and assurance
- Mining-Restart: New dates every time, no light in sight at the end of the tunnel
- Mining-Environment Clearance : Central government not on board with the State government.
- Mining-Book the culprits : Only noise and heat, no action on ground
- Mining-Get back the wealth: From lion’s roar to total silence
- Special Status: Complete reverse gear
- Regional Plan:Abdication of responsibility, ongoing free for all, no plan at all in sight.
- Mopa Airport: Private airport, no public funding, NOW, an SPV with public participation. Peanut compensation to land losers.
- Lokayukta:Derailed completely, no attempt to start.
- State Information Commission: Non-functional for entire term of present government. Non-serious, non-professional approach in appointment. Statutory authority and quasi-judicial officers made a laughing stock.
- Zero tolerance to Corruption : Height of corruption in all public departments and ministries. All machineries for complaints dismantled.